1. Sephora giftcard
- I want to use the Sephora gift card to buy some cosmetic products. First of all, I have never wore any make up before, but I need to start learning how to do make up as many jobs/ internships require their employee/interns to wear makeup to work as way to show respect to your job. Few things I want to buy at Sephora are brow pencil, eyelash curler, and a lipstick. I think these are the basic makeup tools for me, especially the eyebrow pencil since my eyebrows are not dark enough (as I have been told).
2. Bloomingdale's giftcard
- the reason for wanting a bloomingdale's giftcard is that I already have one bloomingdale's $100 giftcard, it was a birthday gift from my aunt. If only I have a little bit more money, then I can buy my dream watch, which is the Marc by Marc Jacobs watch : )
3. Boyfriend coat
- I've been in love with boyfriend coats, they look really chic. And in my opinion, they are one of the must-item for the fall and winter season. I saw this particular boyfriend coat in Topshop a while ago, not sure if they still have it because I haven't shopped for a while since final exams.
4. Tartan blazers & 5. Cambridge bag
- Love, love, love this tartan blazers and the cambridge bag-- simply because they look so British!
6. Fedora Hat
mainly because I am a hat person and in my opinion, fedora hats are never out of fashion.